Monday, July 28, 2014

Catching Up To Myself

Here's the ground I covered since last Wednesday:
Went on annual sisters birthday bonding trip with my only biological sister on Wednesday through Friday. On Thursday, we had Swedish massages at a wonderful spa. YES!
Drove back home on Friday in time to join our brother, who visited from ALA, for a seafood meal at Eat at Joe's. YUM!
After our Friday meal, I went home to complete writing and practicing my speech.( I'd been asked earlier this month to be the keynote speaker at the church Graduates Brunch on Saturday.)
On Saturday, I attended the Graduates Brunch (3 precious high school graduates)  and gave my speech and ate a delicious cupcake creation from Sister P. YUM!  I just missed a visit and movie time with my other brother who visited from upstate NJ.
On Sunday, attended Sunday School, morning church service, had early dinner at Mom's with her, my sister, and my 3rd brother. Attended Ladies Bible Class and evening worship service.
Monday (today), slept in, did morning Bible devotional. Went  to Zumba class. Wrote a chapter in my new novel. Treated to curry chicken dinner by spouse, writing this blog post before I run off to church singing group practice.
Gotta slow down. I'm a woman of  a particular age.
Smiles,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment