Friday, July 13, 2012

Deodorant

It's interesting how we lock into certain products.  We may gravitate to them because the adults in our childhood home used them when we were growing up.  We may like them because they work best for us or appeal to our taste buds. We may simply like the packaging.  When we run out of our preferred product, we promptly go to the store and buy more of  that same product.I bought the wrong anti-perspirant/ deodorant the other day. I grabbed the correct brand from the drugstore shelf, but it was the incorrect form of the brand.  I prefer a gel roll-on to a solid.  I prefer the shower fresh fragrance to the  powder fresh fragrance. At least, I correctly bought the women's version of the product. Because I'm too cheap to discard the product, and I can't give it away because I've started using it, I continue to apply it.   The product works, but it's not what I'm used to.  However, if this is the biggest problem I face for the next few days, I consider myself ahead of the game.
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment