Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Feet

A news report today detailed a new trend: foot surgery that allows women to better wear the high heeled shoes that are so popular with many these days. Three procedures were described.
One woman had her second toe shortened surgically because it was longer than her big toe and in the way in the front part of her high heels.
One woman had a solution inserted into the balls of her feet so there will be more comfortable padding when she wears her high heels.
One woman had Botox inserted into her feet to keep them from sweating so much.  It seems the sweat was ruining her expensive high heels.
This is a trend I will not be following. I like good shoes, but I don't normally wear heels higher than 3 and a half inches. I also choose not to suffer for fashion, and I like to keep my feet happy.
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment