Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I See

This post probably won't make a lot of sense if you have never worn corrective lenses.  I have worn glasses since the fifth grade, and I was excited when I got contact lenses during my college years. Even though I got the contact lenses, the eyeglasses never went away.  In fact, I wear them more than I wear the lenses these days. However, I have my going-out eyeglasses and my favorite pair of old eyeglasses that I wear at home.  For some reason, I prefer the old eyeglasses at home for working at the computer or reading.  Maybe it's because they aren't as strong a prescription as the newer ones. They are also more comfortable, although the frames are truly dated, with a  little crack at the top.
Anyway, I dropped the old eyeglasses this morning, and one of the lenses popped out. I can't put it back in because the little crack in the frame became a break. The lense won't stay in.  I guess I'll call the optician, but in the meanwhile, I'm looking for my tube of Crazy Glue.
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment