Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Authors and Readers Rock Weekend

https:///www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Sylvia-Brown-Roberts/173724495987225I had the joy of participating in the Reading Divas Authors and Readers Rock Weekend, October 17-18, 2014 in Bowie, MD. There were Author panels, an Author Expo, a Luncheon, and other social events. The best part for me was meeting with fellow authors and learning from them. There were so many talented authors and writing industry people in attendance, and many genres were represented. This event inspired me to push harder to finish my 3rd novel and to increase my networking with others in the writing business. This is me posing at the sign before attending the 2 Friday night panels.  Great job, Reading Divas!
Take care,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment