Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Good Lines

Whenever I hear or read a good line, something that makes me think and rethink, I jot it down or put it in my mental file. Of course, my mental file isn't as reliable as it used to be, so  it's best if I write good lines in my notes. These good lines serve as springboards for me in my writing, speeches, and workshop presentations.
I found this one while cleaning off my desk. Unfortunately, I only wrote the initials of the speaker and a paraphrase of the idea. I heard it about 4 years ago. I think the speaker was making a good bye speech to his /her work team:

There are things that happen we don't like, but we have to live with it.
There are people we don't want to live without, but  have to let go.

This is a good line. It probably makes you think of some event or someone.

Take care,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment