Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Finish Line

Happy New Year 2013!  Sending out good wishes to all.
True story. As I was leaving the gym today, a fellow member I hadn't seen in a few weeks entered. We exchanged hugs and greetings, then she exclaimed, "Hey Sylvia, I'm still reading your book! For real, want to see?" She pulled Behind Church Doors from her tote bag and flipped through the pages to show me how far she was into the novel.  I was impressed, because she's told me that it takes her forever to finish a book. Then she said, " I really like NikkiMac!"  She was referring to the main character in my first and second novels. I'm fine tuning the second novel, which is coming out in a few weeks.
The lady at the gym encouraged me today, and I want to encourage anyone who is currently working on a positive project. Keep at it.  Pray about it.  Go for the finish line.  Give God thanks for your talent and energy.
Keep the faith,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment