Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Readers' Questions in May 2013

I've been accosted in a friendly way lately by readers who've completed my 2nd novel, Beyond Church Doors (Jan. 2013).  Questions for me:

Is someone really stalking NikkiMac?  If so, who is it and why is it happening?
Who is the mysterious man that NikkiMac noticed at the church building?
Where is the missing ring box?
When is Jacee coming back to Trenton from the graduate education program?
Are Adam and NikkiMac getting married?
When is your 3rd novel going to be ready?
What church is this in your novels?
Don't you think you should get busy writing the next novel?  ("I am," I reply.)

I'm glad folks are interested enough to approach me about this!
Take care,
Sylvia
www.nikkimacproductions.com
"Author Sylvia Brown-Roberts" on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment