Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Frozen Grapes

I know I'm probably late to the party, but I recently experienced a cool treat. A sister friend gave me a birthday gift: a spa treatment. I really enjoy a good spa, and this was a new place for me. It was quaint, an old mansion with antique fixtures and furniture. So soothing. After our individual treatments, we were led into a parlor with sofas, chairs, and an old piano. We sat at a table and were served large, cold, frozen grapes in a glass!  I never thought to freeze grapes, but what a pleasant visual and taste sensation! Sometimes the simple treats in life  are the best treats.
 
This is  picture of the glass, minus the (eaten) grapes, along with my sister friend Joyce's fingertips, the spa's business card, and the postcard from my latest novel.
Maybe you'll try some frozen grapes!
Smiles and best wishes,
Sylvia Brown-Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment