Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dating Tip

Just a note: I haven't forgotten about this space.  I have a publishing deadline for my second novel that is fast approaching, so I'm trying to wrap up story lines, complete characters, and edit.

Today, I recall a conversation with a young lady. She was distressed because no matter what she did to win the consistent attention of a certain young man, he would not commit to her.  He accepted the invitations, favors/gifts, but he did not reciprocate. I told her what many wise mothers used to say to young ladies years ago, "Don't chase after any man. If a man wants you and sees your value, he'll pursue you. Remember to make sure you treat him the way you'd want to be treated."   How many of you ladies were offered this advice long ago?  How many of you benefited from it?
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment