Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hoops

Like many of us, I have my casual go-to items that  I wear often. I get a lot of mileage out of  a certain pair of jeans, a couple of tee shirts, a certain coat or hat, a certain house coat, some favorite socks. You know, the items you reach for when you're hanging out at home or running to the store right quick, as they say. I have a pair of 14K hoop earrings that I wear almost daily when I'm out and about. They are just the right size, they stay hooked, they don't snag on my coat collar. I like the way they look on my earlobes.Well, I had these hoops, until a few weeks ago. I haven't been able to find them, and I miss them. I have a habit of taking my earrings off when I talk on the phone, but I usually place the earrings in the same spot when I do this. I must have put them in a different spot, because I've searched for several days and can't find them. Maybe I'll do what people used to say when I was small. "Stop looking for them, and they'll turn up when you're least thinking about them." I'll keep you posted...
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment