Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Heritage Days, June 2013

I had a table at the Heritage Days Festival on Sat., June 29, 2013. It was held outdoors in downtown Trenton on a sunny, humid, clear day. I carted my 2 novels (Behind Church Doors and Beyond Church Doors) and set up in my spot. It was good to talk to the people who stopped by. Many of them I knew, many of them I met that day. There was great music, lots of food, exciting activities for the many children, and  useful information available. The other vendors were friendly and helpful. The cultural flavor was varied and warm. People purchased my novels and a couple of young people had me share information about the writing life with them. They want to be authors one day. Good vibrations...
Here are 2 pictures of my table.
Peace,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment