Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I just finished your book.

This is an excerpt from a note I received from someone who read Beyond Church Doors, my second novel.

Dear Sylvia,
I just finished your book. NikkiMac just cracks me up. She is so human!  There is never a dull moment in her life...My heart goes out to Cletus...I am glad Bro. Pace and Sis. Grace got together. I hope Bro. Adam Greene and NikkiMac will do the same...Be sure and let me know when your next book comes out.
Blanchie B.
July 2013

It's exciting for me when readers discuss NikkiMac, Cletus, Bro.Pace, Sis. Grace, and other characters I create as if the characters are real. I'm thankful that some readers identify with and care for so many of these characters.
Take care,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment