Monday, March 19, 2012

Little Things

Two things that are irritants, even though I don't let them send me into a tailspin.
When I attempt to insert a pierced earring in my earlobe and the earring back falls on the floor.  I don't want to wear the post earring without the back because the chances of the post slipping out and getting lost are high.  So, I usually search diligently until I find it.  However, the search must also be gentle, because if I step on the earring back, I may bend it to the point that it can no longer be used.

When I drop a contact lense on the floor, especially if the floor is carpeted. This is another gentle search.  Also, when I drop a contact lense in the sink, but I haven't put the stopper in position.  I don't want the lense to go down the drain, so I have to be very  careful about retrieving it from the sink.
Life's little challenges...
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment