Thursday, December 1, 2011

Inches

I'm a person who pays attention to the television monitors in the doctor's office.  You know, the ones that air health tips.  While I was at my doctor's office today, this programming reminded me that eating too many processed meats, like bacon, hot dogs, cold cuts, can have harmful effects on the body.  I learned that we humans are tallest at a certain  time of the day, which is the morning.  It was a multiple choice question, and I incorrectly guessed the evening or afternoon.   It seems that our spines compress  during the day to the tune of about one inch, so we're tallest in the morning when we get up.  I don't know how you feel about this fact, but as a short person, I strive to claim every one of my 61 inches!
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment