Monday, October 25, 2010

Cartjacked

I got cartjacked today at Shoprite. Someone just walked away with my shopping cart. I had two items in it, and they were real bargains! I had found a package of three nice chops for $2.97 and a package of 12 chicken thighs for $4.50. Bargains! I always search carefully for good buys.
I wonder if the cart thieves watched me to see my reaction when I returned to the place where I left the cart and it was no longer there. Did they laugh? Did they care?
I wonder why a person would take a cart that has something in it. Do they even notice? If they do, what do they do with the items already in the cart? Are they too lazy to get their own cart?
Last week, I got cartjacked at Family Dollar, again after having found some great deals. I never go far away from the cart and I am never gone long, so what's the deal?
Anyway, in both stores, last week and today, I shook my head and said a quick prayer. It's not worth getting angry about. I will, however, start keeping my shopping cart with me while I shop.
Happy shopping!
TTYS,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment