Monday, October 18, 2010

Is Time Moving Fast?

I reflect on how fast time seems to move once you pass the age of thirty years. When I was a child, a teenager, and a young woman in my twenties, there was a sense of, "I cannot wait until I..." Later, it became, "Time is moving so fast! I remember last Sunday; it seems like yesterday. Now it is Sunday again!"
I remember holding my infant nephew in my arms. Yesterday, this adult man was ordained as a minister. Where did the time go?
My father and mother taught the father of my nephew (my brother) to love God, and my brother became a minister. My brother and sister-in-law taught my nephew to love God, and my nephew became a minister. Blessings!
When I think about ALL of my nieces and nephews, I marvel at how they have become fine, productive, loving adults. I am thankful. It just seems to have happened so fast.
Take care,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment