Monday, April 2, 2012

Company

I sometimes like to have company over at the house for a meal or a meeting.  The only thing is, I feel the need to prepare for company.  I was raised that certain things have to be tidied up before one invites guests to the home.  For example, items should be cleaned and dusted.  I have no problem with the clean part.  However, one might find some dust somewhere in my house, so they should not come over with the intent to do a white glove test. There are two tasks I perform if I know company's coming:  I check the powder room to make sure it's presentable.  I remove the family-comfy throws from the two chairs in the sun room.  These print throws are fine for protecting the pastel chairs from our family's spills, but when company arrives, they get folded and put away.
What is one task you always complete before your company arrives?
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment