Thursday, April 12, 2012

Keep At It

I am at my computer. I have completed my daily writing assignment instead of browsing in a store for which I have post-holiday discount coupons.  I am blessed with many helper/encouragers.  Most of the ladies at the gym or members of the church I attend have read my first novel or are aware I'm a writer. They know I'm working on the second book, so at least one person each gym session  or church gathering asks, So, Sylvia, how's the next book coming along?  Are you working hard on it?  I can't wait to read it. Did you do your writing today?
Today, it was Annette with these questions, so although I had a mind to play hookey at the store after I left the gym, I am at my computer.  I have done my novel writing assignment for this day.
I am thankful for those who encourage me to keep at it.
You probably have some of those people in your life, too.
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment