Monday, April 9, 2012

GIT Monday

Today is what I call a Get It Together Monday.  For the past few days, I've been what we used to call rippin' and runnin' : a two day getaway with beloved spouse, tax session with  my accountant, preparation and distribution of party invites for a precious parent,  the preteen girls' Sunday School class, worship, valuable time with family, and so on, and so on...
So, on this Get It Together Monday, I gave thanks, unpacked my travel suitcase, cleared the clutter off the chair in my workroom, cleared 100 emails and my closet floor.  I even found a pair of cool sandals I'd forgotten about!  Then, I sat still for still for a while and breathed before I started my outside-the-house tasks.
Is this your GIT Monday also?
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment