Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jeans Audition

I'm pretty certain that I'm not the only woman who periodically does a search for the perfect-fitting pair of jeans.  Jeans that fit perfectly while you're in your twenties often do not fit so well when you're in your thirties or forties, or beyond. As a result, the quest for the perfect jeans fit begins, probably about every few years. There are more choices now than there were years ago.  Now, jeans have spandex, lycra, and other fabrics besides the denim.  Also, a woman can choose jeans that are straight leg, boot cut, skinny, low rise, bell bottom, jeggings, and other styles.
Today, I held an audition for a new pair of boot cut jeans that are made by a popular designer, and although I'm not totally into brand names, these jeans passed the audition.  They fit well in the waist, the knees, and in the seat.  I was able to bend down without fear of cutting off my circulation. They made me look slimmer and taller.  They were a little pricey, but worth it.  I plan to put aside some money so I can soon purchase another pair.
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment