Friday, October 28, 2011

Go For It

I am so excited to bring my novel, Behind Church Doors, to an event at The College of NJ.  It is to be held tomorrow in one of the college's outdoor lots, under 2 large tents, come rain or shine.  I have my books ready, my fliers, my posters, my banners, even my special book signing  pen.  However, as I type this, there is a weather broadcast about a storm advisory for tomorrow.  Heavy rain, wind, and some snow is expected.   This is unusual weather for this area in October.  The last such storm was in October 1979.
Well, what is one to do?  We do not have control over the weather.  My plan is to pray, take the necessary precautions, dress warmly, and make the most out of what may be another of life's adventures.
Have a great weekend!
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment