Friday, October 21, 2011

Purse Party

Have you ever heard of a Birken Party?  It's a gathering of people, usually ladies,  who have Birken purses and want to trade them with other Birken purse owners.  These events are so serious  that an authenticator is hired to inspect the Birken purses, so no fake purses are passed off as genuine.  It is reported that these purses can cost as much as $10,000 each!   Of course, I have never attended such a party and I don't know if I  have ever seen a Birken bag.  I don't travel in those shopping circles, but that's okay with me.    Dooney & Bourke is more my style, but I also have some bags from Burlington Coat Factory.  To each his/her own when it comes to shopping.  Different things are important to different people. 
Ladies, what's the highest amount of money you would spend on a purse? What's the highest amount of money you have spent on a purse?
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment