Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Regular or Maxi

I saw something refreshing!
I turned into an aisle at Shoprite and saw a young man in front of the feminine products. He was about 25 to 30 years old. He was on his cell phone, appearing to get directions from a female voice about whether to get "Regular" or "Maxi" pads. He also asked if he had his hand on the correct brand. At first, I turned my head away, because I didn't want him to be embarrassed by my viewing his purchase. He looked right at me, smiled, and continued talking on his cell phone to his lady! It was like he was proud to be helping out. Wow! Back in the day, many males wouldn't be caught dead picking up feminine products. Also, media advertisements acted all "hush, hush" about these matters, like something was wrong with something natural. I never could see the sense in that.
Congrats to you, young man!
TTYS,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment