Monday, February 7, 2011

Church Work

For many years, I have been blessed to work with young people in church.  Teaching Bible classes, training teachers, Vacation Bible School, and other such work has been part of my fabric. 
Yesterday, I watched some young Christian ladies and their students in church, and I had to smile.  It is wonderful to see ladies who I worked with when they were children willingly take the charge and continue the work with the children.  I am thankful for the many faithful parents, including mine, who taught their children that their talents should be used in the church as well as outside.
Today, I offer encouragement to all the church workers who strive to serve the Lord and others. That is what it is about, helping others help others.  The work of the church goes on.
Wishing you all the best,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment