Friday, February 18, 2011

Patience

It's hard to believe that there is only one full week left in this month of February!  I remember the Christmas season like it was yesterday!  Time flies, as they say.
I saw a very patient young mother walking with her 2 or 3 year-old son yesterday.  Mom held the little boy's hand as they traveled  on the sidewalk.  For every step she took, the little boy took three short ones.  She paused after  completing every set of two steps, but his feet constantly moved because he was keeping up.  He seemed to enjoy the process;  he really worked those little legs and feet of his.  She smiled down on him and paced her gait so that he could walk well.  It was such a sweet sight.   It reminded me that many "someones"  were patient with me as I took life steps, and I am grateful for that.  I am especially thankful that God has been and is patient with me.
Take care,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment