Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl 2011

I am not a football fan, but I do not have anything against the sport.  The Super Bowl was played on Sunday past, and many people were excited about it.  I think the most exciting part of the Super Bowl is the Super Bowl Party.  I have only attended a few, but the food was the best!  It is all the foods I usually deny myself : chicken wings in many different flavors and with sauces, chips and dips, pizza,  ribs, burgers, desserts, cheese trays, wraps, fried chicken.  You know the rest.  Also, Super Bowl Party hosts usually have a specialty dish that everybody looks forward to eating. 
I did not attend a Super Bowl Party this year.  I was in church evening service at 6:30 when it started. But, the game was still on when I returned from church, so I popped some microwave popcorn and watched the commercials; they are an entertaining part of the show.  I really enjoyed the one about the little boy who was dressed as Darth Vader and trying to use the force.  It was so cute!
TTYS,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment