Friday, November 12, 2010

Toilet Paper

When I have to be out and about, I try to consolidate my tasks. I plan my drive route based on what I need to do and what I need to buy in order to make the most efficient use of my time. I am a list maker. I like to check off tasks on my list when they have been completed. That way, when I get home, I don't have to go back out. This gives me more time to write. In some workshops I attended, there was a title given for this behavior, but I do not remember what it is right now.
I do remember reading a book entitled CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN, when I was a teen; it had an impact on me about using time productively. I think the author was an efficiency expert.
It is good to use time well, but not stress when you sometimes take a mind break. Balance is important.
Anyway, I have to go back out to the store, because toilet paper was not on my list, and there is none left in the closet. I should have checked before I left the house this morning.
So much for my personal efficiency rating today!
TTYS,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment