Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thirty Minutes Off Task

I gave myself  thirty minutes to goof off this afternoon.  I ate kettle potato chips straight from the big  bag.  I am aware that I will have to put in time on the treadmill for this, but it was fun to take a break in a day filled with tasks.
While on  my break, I turned  the  tv on and watched a few minutes of a show about the messiest house in the country.  It's a contest, and the team comes in and cleans up/reorganizes the house chosen as the messiest house.  I am not usually messy, but I am not the world's neatest person.  My sister actually is, I think.  However, watching the footage of the houses was challenging.  It prompted me to get busy and tidy up my study. I stayed on task for the rest of the afternoon.  There's a lesson in this somewhere...
Take care,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment