Friday, May 13, 2011

Favorite Old Movies

I watched a favorite old movie the other night.  I have seen this movie, The Temptations, several times.  Every time I watch it, I laugh in the same places, get misty-eyed in the same places, and sing the same certain songs along with the actors.  Even though I know the scenes and the dialogue, I am glued to the screen.  I am always satisfied when the movie is over, like I have had a beneficial experience.  There are about five to eight movies I will watch whenever they air, if  I have the time.  I could just purchase these favorite movies on  DVD or tape, but I probably won't, because I might watch them at home so often that I would get tired of them.
Some people watch a movie or read a book one time and never return to the movie or book. I am sure that is fine.  Now, let me go check the viewing guide and see if one of my faves is playing tonight!
Happy Friday!
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment