Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Marriage

Just when I think I have heard everything, I find out otherwise.  Recently, I  heard on a television show that a website exists for women in search of extramarital affairs.  This site is reportedly very popular at certain times of the year, but I did not catch when those times were.  I think it took me so long to process what the  purpose of the site was that I missed a lot of the details.   Like:
A vow is a vow, right?
Does one really expect for such an affair to remain private?
Wouldn't participation give one a guilty conscience?
Could not couples' counseling help better than the encouragement of marital infidelity?
The institution of marriage should be taken seriously.  We need to set a sound example for our young people.
Take care,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment