Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Floor Plans Change

They changed the floor plan layout of the local Burlington Coat Factory.  It took me thirty minutes extra to do my shopping today because I had to find things.  The Home Furnishings section is now in the back behind the Men's section.  The bathing suits are where the women's suits used to be.  The Juniors section and the Babies section have switched places.  The shoes have been moved up from the back and are kind of in the middle of the store. Lingerie is now next to the Plus size section.  Who knew?
Stores should give notice or provide a floor map when they make such drastic changes.  That way, we don't waste valuable shopping time searching for stuff.  At least the Ladies Room was still in the same place.  I never did find the Petites section.  Maybe I'll locate it the next time. 
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment