Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Computer Glitch

My siblings were given a generous portion of the computer gene.  In fact, I have a third brother who can practically build a  computer!  More about him later.  Although I am not a computer expert, I do okay for my purposes.  I continue to learn by trial and error, and by asking questions.  However, you can imagine my discomfort a few hours ago when I repeatedly turned on my laptop, and got nothing but two whrrs and a black screen!  I was about to escalate to pre-spazz mode, but I stopped and prayed.  I did not pray for the computer to miraculously heal.  I prayed for grace to calm down and think about what steps to take next.  Prayer worked. I had no doubt that it would work.  With clarity of mind, I remembered the steps an expert had told me to use to troubleshoot in a situation like this.  And now, I am writing my blog post for today.
I am thankful.
Take care,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment