Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cough Drops

When I find a product that works for me, I stick with the product until I find something better.
I like to have something to refresh my mouth and cool my nasal passages, especially during allergy season.  My latest find is a version of a cough drop with the brand name that starts with an H.   These individually-wrapped drops have a menthol shell.   Inside is a lemony flavored syrup.  It is sugar free.  The taste is cooling and soothing and tart at the same time.  When I can find this product,  I can only find it at dollar stores. I wonder why this is so.  Maybe major companies send different versions of their products to different regional markets.  Maybe dollar stores buy surplus product and what they stock is what is available at the time from the surplus market.
Anyway, the expiration date on my bag of cough drops passed last week, and I want to find some more of them.  I plan to keep searching, and I also plan to enjoy the remainder of my expired cough drops.
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment