Friday, September 23, 2011

Gotta Go

I was at the gym earlier. At the end of her workout, one of the members decided to use the restroom at the gym before leaving.  She said, " I'd better use the restroom here because I'm going to this new place and I don't know where the restroom is located there."   I cannot remember what place she was going to, but her remark reminded me of something I am in the habit of doing.  Whenever I go to a new restaurant, mall, theater, store, etc,  I always check to see where the restrooms are located.  Maybe I do this because of my elementary teaching experience.  On class trips, teachers have to quickly find out where the lavatories are located.  This is because as soon as you get your 20-plus students off the yellow school bus, one of them will say, "I have to use the bathroom."  This prompts the others to chime in with the same need.  I guess this training developed my skill of restroom detection.  As my sister will tell you, "If you want to know where the restroom  is in this place, just ask Sylvia!"
Smiles, and have a great weekend!
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment