Thursday, September 29, 2011

Red Shoes

Sometimes we find treasured items we  thought we had  lost forever.  When we find these items, we experience joy.  It is extremely cool when we find an item we were not looking for at the time; it simply shows up. It's like the item says to us, "See, I was here all the time.  You looked every place else but here!" Sometimes we find an earring we thought we would never see again.  Sometimes we find a favorite article of clothing, or a pen, or a book,  necklace,  or ring.  This week, I looked at the lapel on my jacket and noticed that my favorite pin,  a pair of bright red glittery shoes with pump heels, was missing.  I have retraced my steps from the last time I saw it, but so far it is still missing.  It probably fell off my jacket when I tossed it somewhere.  I am not stressing over it, though.  When I least expect it, my red shoes pin will probably turn up. I will be happy to have it again.
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment