Monday, September 19, 2011

My Talented Brother, Alfred

I have one last sibling to tell you about: my brother Alfred.  He and I are are the closest in age; I am the oldest and he is about a year and a half after me.  Al is intense and analytical.  We joke that he will read every word in a newspaper.  He also has a wry sense of humor. He is gifted with machines and tools.  He is gifted with computers.  In fact, he just saved my laptop from the crazy things I inadvertently did to it.  He very patiently explained to me, in terms I could understand, what I now need to do to keep my laptop running efficiently.  If you want to tell him something, be prepared to  be precise in your delivery.  He will usually recall the details even if you do not.  If Al tells you that he will do something for you, trust that he will put forth his best effort to make it happen. My brother Alfred is another one of my blessings.
Take care,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment