Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Treats

I just returned from the university, where I picked up and returned my teen.  Nothing major, we simply needed to have a catching-up-with-you chat.  We talked (I mostly listened) as we went to a couple of stores and we also did some window shopping.  Then, we went to one of our favorite shops: Carl Fischer Candies.  The enticing scent of quality chocolate caressed our senses  as soon as we entered.  I absolutely enjoy the look, scent, and taste of good chocolate!   This shop makes their own chocolate treats, and they do it so well.  They also have other delightful candies.  Before we left the shop, my  teen bit into a dark chocolate- covered piece with a raspberry jelly center and went into a trance.  Before I sat down to write this post, I enjoyed a chocolate-covered caramel marshmallow treat.  It was so good it made me want to sing!
Sometimes, all you need is a little bit of chocolate.
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment