Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Butterfly Kiss

It was a busy and wonderful weekend! I traveled to Pennsylvania with three marvelous sisterfriends who also happen to be my sisters in Christ. We attended an annual women's health conference which was informative and positive. We traveled to PA a day early so we could have time at the delightful spa at the Hotel Hershey. It is good to treat yourself to relaxation sometimes...
We also visited the Butterfly House at Hershey Gardens. When I entered the enclosed habitat, I had a moment of child-like glee, because a monarch butterfly landed on my right arm and fluttered there! It was a butterfly kiss! Just for me. When we were leaving, one of my sisterfriends noticed that a butterfly was on the back of my shirt. We laughed that it was trying to make its escape.
Our congregation's 16th Youth Conference wrapped up today. It was a blessing to see young people so involved and enjoying themselves in the Lord. Wonderful.
Peace,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment