Friday, August 13, 2010

Lost Sneakers and Shirley

Happy Friday!
Just a couple of thoughts:
Today, as I left the gym, I saw a pair of black sneakers on the ground by a car. They seemed to be in pretty good shape; one stood on its bottom and one was on its side. I wonder who they belong to? Did anyone come back for them? Maybe someone lifted a bag from their trunk, the sneakers fell out, and the person walked away thinking they had their shoes with them.

Lately, two people call me "Shirley" instead of Sylvia. These are newer acquaintances I've made, from two different areas of my life. I corrected each of them once, but I don't sweat it. Maybe I look like a "Shirley" to these two. The main thing is that I show them a Christ-like spirit. I know who I am.
Peace be,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment