Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Record of Your Dreams

Have you ever kept a record of your dreams?   Long ago, I purchased a little dream journal from a dollar store.  Recently, I found this journal  as I was cleaning my study.  I  had made a few entries in this dream journal; they are from about nine years ago.  It was weird to read them, because I do not remember these dreams I wrote about back then. Some people I know say they do not ever remember their dreams.  I have read somewhere that you should write down your dreams as soon as you wake up.
Anyway, this dream journal has prompts where you enter the date and time, what each dream was about, who was in the dream, what your role was in the dream, what the dream means to you, if the dream was in black and white or color, and what you read or watched before you went to sleep.
This old journal of mine has a lot of blank pages left, but not because of my lack of dreams.  I dream a lot.  I just do not have the time to write my dreams down. 
Enjoy your dreams,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment