Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Shoveling Outfit

We are having the third or fourth or fifth snowstorm in a row.  I have lost count.  This one is supposed to be quite strong.  I am not complaining.  God gives us the weather He wants us to have, and I am thankful that He gives us weather.  He knows what is best for us.
I have been doing some of the snow shoveling around here, and I have put together my shoveling outfit.  It is not cute, but it is functional. My outfit consists of my black Totes waterproof boots, my black sweatpants, two pairs of socks, a cotton tee shirt worn under my purple fleece hoodie from my teen's middle school years. I top all of this with a water repellent hooded coat and my leopard print fake fur hat that covers my ears.  Once I put on my knit gloves, I am ready to shovel.  I even set my small writing timer for thirty minutes and put it in my pocket.  After thirty minutes, I take a break so I don't overdo it.
What's your shoveling outfit?
Be careful out there.
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment