Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Surprise Found Money

Money is not everything in life. I am clear on that.  However, it is fun to find money that you put in a certain spot and then thought no more about it.   Earlier, you may  have put this money in a coat pocket,  in a drawer,  in an envelope, in  your bathrobe pocket,  in another purse,  in your car, etc.  Then, you  did not miss it because you forgot about it. 

Yesterday, I found two twenty dollar bills in the back pocket of a pair of jeans I wore last week.  As soon as I took the bills out, I remembered that I had put them there while I was rushing out of the house.  My intention was to put them in my wallet, but I never did.  Cool! That money came in handy today.
I call this Surprise Found Money.  I do not have to return it to anyone because it is mine.  I do not consider it the same as lost money.  Finding lost money is cool, too.
Anyway, I think I will go through some of my old purses.  I might have some more surprises in store for me!

I wish for you some happy surprises!
Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. Now, if you could also find that winning mega millions ticket in the back of your jeans, that would be really awesome!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete