Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fun Rides

I received a text from a relative who is living it up in Orlando at Disney.  This dear relative is younger than I am and he loves the thrill and adventure of the amusement park and other rides.  I went to Disney a few years ago, and I enjoyed the more tame rides.  I watched as  my teenager and her father rode the more boisterous rides.  When I was younger, I enjoyed the double Ferris wheel and the roller coaster.  I even enjoyed the ride that you were strapped into; it spun and the bottom dropped out!  Long ago, the haunted house rides made me laugh.
That was then, and this is now.  Maybe as I got older, I realized how potentially dangerous certain amusement park rides could be for me.  When I was younger, I did not think about that because I was chasing the thrill.
Bring back any memories for you?
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment