Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bad Hotel Behavior

Who would think that hotel housekeepers would have to be  fearful  of some hotel guests?  You are probably familiar with the recent New York (May 2011) case in the news, but I read another article in which female hotel housekeepers  related their fear of what they might find when they open the door to clean their assigned rooms.  Some of these workers tell about attacks from both human and animal hotel guests that have happened in various parts of the country.
When I have a hotel stay, I make it a point to get out of the housekeeper's way so she can do her job.  Until the recent news events, I never thought about guests actually waiting for the housekeeper to come to the room so they can bother the housekeeper!
I thought the most some guests would do was take all the little soap, lotion, and conditioner bottles.  Who knew?
Take care,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment