Friday, June 3, 2011

Waiting For A Service Call

I wonder why it is easy to stay in the house all day if it is by your choice, but difficult to stay in the house all day when you are forced to do so.  I am waiting for a service tech and they scheduled the service between 12 noon and 5 pm.  Sometimes I wonder why they cannot give you a more precise time, like 2 pm.  With a  wide range of time like noon until 5, I am tempted to run out for a bit, but I might miss the service tech and have to reschedule.
So far, I have busied myself with housework and other projects, but now I am ready to get out of the house, even if it is just to go to the grocery store!  The weather is beautiful; the breezes and the sun are calling me out to play!  Oh well, at least I got a lot done today, inside the house.
Enjoy your weekend!
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment