Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Talented Brother Michael

I have a brother whose name is Michael. He is a licensed minister, an author, an educator, and an engineer.  In Biblical teaching and studies, he is blessed with the ability to make the scriptures clear, as well as practical.  Perhaps you will check his site at http://michaelbrown.authorweblog.com/ or www.michaelabrownbooks.com    
I am impressed with his knowledge of the scriptures and the ministerial work he does.  I am also  impressed with the fact that he is a good brother with a great sense of humor.  He is another one of my blessings.
Take care,
Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. Tiana Chantel ConnerJune 23, 2011 at 2:55 PM

    Great blog, Sis.

    Bro Michael is such a great inspiration. I am glad to have had the influence of you, Michael and Raymond in my life throughout the years as a young Christian. He is especially an inspiration to young Christians who have decided to pursue higher education. His ability to balance higher education and his Faith are not only paramount but admirable. I admire all that he has done and hope that I can "tip toe" in his shoes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and you are doing fine. Consider all the young people you inspire. So proud of you, T!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete