Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Talented Brother Ray

My younger brother Ray is truly a multi-talented individual.  He designs clothing that  is so unique!  His style has been described as eclectic and edgy.    He does not design "cookie cutter"  clothing, and I like that fact.  Each of his pieces makes a distinct statement. He designed initially for women, and now he has branched out with his menswear line. You can learn more about his work on his website:  http://www.rayvincentefashion.com/
As if that were not enough, he is also a fine photographer.  His fashion photography makes me pause in awe!  He did my author photo for my novel, Behind Church Doors. 
But wait, there is more!  He is a talented vocalist, song writer, and the  director of the Trenton Disciples, an  a cappella gospel group.
Most importantly, Ray is also a great Christian man.  I am proud to be his sister. He is another one of my blessings.
Take care,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment