Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chocolate Eggs

I'm protecting my eggs.  Let me explain.  Every year at this time, Cadbury chocolate eggs are sold, and I allow myself this treat. Today I bought two boxes, with four eggs in each box: milk chocolate eggs with a caramel center and milk chocolate eggs with a soft fondant center. My plan is to ration them to myself for a week or two until the eight eggs are delightfully consumed.
However, I made the mistake of letting my spouse see me eat one.  Of course, he asked for one.  Then he asked for another one, all the while exclaiming how delicious they are.  I had to get busy with my writing assignment, so I carried the remaining eggs with me to my workroom.  That way, I can keep an eye on them.  I know better than to leave my chocolate eggs unprotected!
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment