Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Zits

A few weeks ago, I comforted  my teenager because she was stressing about a pimple/zit on her face.  First I listened to her, without laughing at her level of drama.  Then, I reminded her about not popping the zit, getting the proper amount of rest, drinking more water, eating veggies, keeping her face clean and moisturized.  We even went shopping for a certain product that supposedly makes zits go away sooner. 
It was easy for me to be sympathetic because I remember being a teenager (long ago) and how serious it was for a zit to show up.  They always seemed to appear during class picture time, or when you had a date!

Imagine my surprise when I got a zit on my forehead last weekend!  I thought I was way past the age for a pimple! I plan to do most of the correct things I told my teenager to do, but this zit  had better be gone by this weekend, or I might pop it.
Smiles,
Sylvia

1 comment: